Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Weight Vest

Okay well I started this post and I thought I had finished and posted it but alas, I did not. That's what I get for taking 21 credits and working.  So without anymore stalling here we go.

The Weight Vest


So this past Christmas my sweetie got me a weight vest. For those of you that don't know it is pretty much what the name says. A vest that is weighted. You can add weight in 2.5lb increments. The weights I have add up to 70lbs. You can add more but 70 pounds is the equivalent of turn outs and SCBA pack weight. As this is a new tool for me I am currently looking for new workouts that will help me in using this to the best of my ability. So as I find work outs I will post them on here under the heading Physical Training. So look for that.

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment