Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Next Update

What's going on ladies and gentlemen? Again it's been a while and I do apologize. Here is what I have been up to in bullet form:
  • Moved to Billings
  • Survived a hellish thunderstorm with tornadoes. Not in Billings exactly but in surrounding areas. 
  • Playing catch up on I-99 studying. (Taking most of my time)
  • Building the Eagle web site. (You will be linked to it as soon as I get it up to par)
  • Took over on managing supplies and airport security stuff for Eagle.
All this coupled with the lack of stable internet means I can't get a good post on here. However we will be getting internet soon and posts galore! So stay tuned for that and stay safe!

P.S. Also here is a link to a video I took of the swirling clouds. Stay tuned for next time where I post a video of the gas explosion that happened!



No comments:

Post a Comment