Monday, October 26, 2009

Chain Saws Again

So I used a chain saw for the first time today. Yeah I'm from Montana, it's in the Montana code of conduct of being a Montanan to have used a chainsaw before I was ten. I dropped the ball I guess on that one. Well I redeemed myself today. I had a few hiccups but then again first time doing roof venting with a chainsaw.

We did two runs. The first run I was crew leader. That was cool. Easy. Second time I was chainsaw guy. Note to anyone who does roof venting, when you get to the top of a ladder with the chainsaw, go high enough that you aren't trying to swing the chainsaw over your head. Just saying. We all had to do the chainsaw today, so I wasn't the only one who did it. So we all had mini hiccups. My biggest one was the chain break. Don't forget that. But I went up there, and I was cutting some pretty sweet lines.

Afterwards we cleaned up and went to english. I have secretly become addicted to the Office, so I am going to go watch some of that. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh they gave you a chainsaw?? Are they crazy?! j/k. Maybe you can cut down your own Christmas tree this year. ...I like The Office too.

    ReplyDelete